Feb. 1, 2021
It is with an overabundance of caution we are limiting entrance to the library to one family at a time. Please, no more than two members per family browsing at a time, additional family members are welcomed to wait in the lobby area.
- Patrons have 15 minutes in the library to browse materials
- Computer access is available in 30 minute increments
To enter please:
1) Sanitize hands
2) Put on provided gloves if you plan to browse items
3) Wear a mask
4) Ring the bell (Looks like an apple) and wait for confirmation it is okay to enter. If there are other patrons you may be asked to wait in the lobby until the main area is free.
5) Upon entering the library, follow social distancing guidelines (6 feet)
6) Throw away gloves and re-sanitize hands
Thank you for your continued support!
Curbside services are also available. Please call OGPL at
603-863-6921 for more information on curbside services.
– Also –
We are in the process of updating all of our files. You will be asked to confirm we have your correct address and contact information.
Patrons seeking to use the library’s technology (i.e.: computer, internet, printer/scanner/copier , fax) will also be asked to complete a new technology use agreement.
Thank you for your ongoing support of your local, public library!