Responsibilities of the Board:
The Planning Board is a land use board that handles requests for subdivision of land, site plan review for all multi-family residential and commercial development, and requests for commercial excavation permits. It is also responsible for developing and updating the Town's Master Plan and for proposing changes to the Zoning Ordinance for voter approval.
Because of the number of requests that are received for Board time, individuals with business to bring before the Board are asked to contact the Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson for scheduling.
PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC HEARING: Thursday, June 18, 2020, 7:00 PM
NEXT MEETING: 6/04/2020, 7:00 PM
1. Review of Minutes
2. Edina Subdivision (Wayne McCutcheon)
3. Voluntary Merger (Brook Road Inn)
4. Newport Sand & Gravel (Anderson Pit)
5. Capital Improvement Plan
6. Regulation Discussion (Based on Housing Crisis Article)
7. Bevilacqua Subdivision - Standing Item
8. Member Discussion - Standing Item
9. Other business