Responsibilities of the Board:
The Planning Board is a land use board that handles requests for subdivision of land, site plan review for all multi-family residential and commercial development, and requests for commercial excavation permits. It is also responsible for developing and updating the Town's Master Plan and for proposing changes to the Zoning Ordinance for voter approval.
Because of the number of requests that are received for Board time, individuals with business to bring before the Board are asked to contact the Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson for scheduling.
NEXT MEETING: 12/07/2017, 7:00 PM
1. Public Hearing to receive town input on suggested changes for the Accessory
Dwelling Regulations and Recreation District.
2. Review of minutes from 11/2.
3. Review of Anderson Pit renewal application
4. Review of Excavation Regulations
5. Review of ZBA proposed Sign regulation changes
6. Other Business