Responsibilities of the Board:
The Planning Board is a land use board that handles requests for subdivision of land, site plan review for all multi-family residential and commercial development, and requests for commercial excavation permits. It is also responsible for developing and updating the Town's Master Plan and for proposing changes to the Zoning Ordinance for voter approval.
Because of the number of requests that are received for Board time, individuals with business to bring before the Board are asked to contact the Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson for scheduling.
NEXT MEETING: 3/19/2020, 7:00 PM March 5, 2020 meeting has been cancelled.
1. Review of Minutes (March 5, 2020 Meeting has been cancelled)
2. Edina Subdivision (Wayne McCutcheon)
3. Capital Improvement Plan
4. Regulation Discussion (Based on Housing Crisis Article)
5. Subdivision Update (Knowlton)
6. Subdivision (Bevilacqua) - Standing Item
7. Member Discussion- Standing Item
8. Other Business