Responsibilities of the Board:
The Planning Board is a land use board that handles requests for subdivision of land, site plan review for all multi-family residential and commercial development, and requests for commercial excavation permits. It is also responsible for developing and updating the Town's Master Plan and for proposing changes to the Zoning Ordinance for voter approval.
Because of the number of requests that are received for Board time, individuals with business to bring before the Board are asked to contact the Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson for scheduling.
NEXT MEETING: 11/21/2019, 7:00 PM
1. Review of Minutes (Oct. 17, 2019)
2. Review of Pit Inspection Minutes (Oct. 19, 2019)
3. Review of Non-Quorum Minutes (Nov. 7, 2019)
4. Capital Improvement Plan
5. Sub-division Request (Knowlton)
6. Sub-division Request (Bevilacqua)
7. Annexation (Porter/Mitchell)
8. Member Discussion - Standing Item
9. Public Meeting, December 5, 2019 (warrant articles) - standing item
10. Other Business